a. Personal Information. We may store and process the Personal Information which you provide on our Platform; that includes:
• first and last name;
• e-mail address;
• copy of a photo ID document;
• order history and other Platform usage history;
• any other personal information you may voluntarily disclose on the Platform from time to time.
We treat all Your Information strictly confidentially, and we do not sell, publish, or otherwise share it with any third parties, unless specified otherwise in the terms of this document, and unless we need to share some of Your Information with our affiliates or third parties for purposes of providing our services to you.
b. Your e-mail address. You agree that you will provide us with your valid, current e- mail address, both at the time of your registration with us and from time to time as your
e-mail address changes.
c. Third-party Websites. Our Platform may include links to third-party websites, plug- ins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share
data about you. We do not control these third-party sites or applications, and are not responsible for their privacy statements, policies, or terms. When you leave our
Platform, we encourage you to read the privacy notices, policies, and terms of every other site which you visit. d. Cookies. Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device. Cookies help us to improve the offered services and make use of our services more convenient. We collect data on how users interact with our website. In addition, we collect information from your computer or device, such as the IP address, browser you are using, and language settings. The information is used for statistical purposes to improve our website and to display custom content for the customer.
You can prevent your web browser from accepting new cookies or disabling cookies altogether. The “Help” feature on most browsers contains those settings. If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to use our Services. Using or deactivating cookies is your choice.
5. Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose information we collect about you: • To our third-party service providers that provide services such as Website hosting, Website-related consulting and monitoring, data analysis, information technology and
what limitations you want to place upon Your Information. For your protection, we may
only implement requests with respect to Your Information associated with the particular e- mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity
16. GDPR Compliance. At Richobo, we strive to comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). Please review our "GDPR Statement" and our "GDPR Notice" posted on www.Richobo.com. All materials © 2019 SIA RCHBO, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.